ABOUT EASY ADV RIDE
I am Andy Marcer, I owned & operated Metric Motorcycles in Houston, a premiere facility set up to deal with any repair. From Dyno tuning to custom head machining, to fabrication, services & tune ups for BMW, Ducati, KTM and of coarse the Japanese 4. I was an official MV Agusta dealer. The shop in Houston is now closed as I am semi retired. Full retirement isn't for me so I have decided to set up shop in Ignacio, Colorado near my home there. I have been enjoying riding all the beautiful routes in Colorado for a few years now and I am excited to share it with everyone.
Having been up and down between Houston and Colorado for a few years now I have experienced all the trials and tribulations of making that ride, or shipping your bike there. Why ride across Texas in that sweltering heat. If you've ever done it you know! It's a killer! Once you get there you don't want to ride anymore. You are exhausted. The best part of that new TKC 80 tire you just had installed, is worn down before you even got on the good rides. AND THAT RETURN RIDE LOOMS the whole time you are there.
That's where I come in! I take the hassle out of getting there, so you don't have to. You can just get to Colorado, collect your bike and ride!
What we offer:
- Drop your bike at my Houston facility
- Bike transportation to and housing of your bike at my facility in Colorado
- I will collect you from the airport in Durango
- While there you are free to ride as often as you like, I will be able to guide you to all the routes.
- If you need roadside assistance, I am available to come help
- Return to the airport
- Delivery of your bike back to Houston to collect from my facility
8926 Shoal Creek Houston, TX, 77064
365 Goddard Avenue Ignacio. Colorado. 81137